Do you have a college education?

If so, what? Do you like your choice or would you change your major if you could?
I went to school for medical transcription and nursing. I don't use it but I don't think I would change it as I definitely learned a lot.

Aquarius80

Asked by Aquarius80 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Where to start... I've been to school for Paramedic, Respiratory Therapy, General Studies and Real Estate.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I went to school for Bridal Consulting, but as of right now I am still fighting with the school for all my paperwork - because when the school changed hands they "lost" my information...

Would I change my major? Nope, never... Just the school.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes. I have a MSW (Masters In Social Work).

I'm good with my choice, it served it's purpose in my life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes. I have a BBA in Business Analysis/Management Information Systems and an MS in Information Systems. No, I wouldn't change it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have a BA in Education along with my state teaching certificate. I am taking graduate coursework for certification in SPED.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes, Nursing. I would not change my choice. It was all I ever wanted to be since I was about 4. As a nurse there are sop many different types of nursing available .
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have an AAS in medical transcription, I made it through my Junior year of nursing school and then transfered into Biomed. I am a senior and loving it. I won't stop until I get my Ph. D.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have been for separate classes, like on computers, but I won't risk getting a degree. In my experience, there seems to be something about a degree that increases a person's inherent stupidity exponentially. Like the more degrees they have, the dumber they are. I'm not sure if it's hormonal or a intellectual flaw (this is my theory, personally). But I think that Alzheimer's is coming quickly enough. I don't have to make it easier for the disease to take over!!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am in my first year im 42 but I know alot of people change there majors before they are done.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Graphic arts I have a year and a half left.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010