Would you be upset?

My husband was showing me some pictures on a friends Myspace page and we came across one that upset me. It was a picture taken when me and my kids had been out of town for a week to visit my parents. My husband couldn't get the vacation time so he had to stay behind. He went to a baseball game with a group of people and took this picture with a girl. It was her smiling this huge smile and him pretending to kiss her on the cheek. He's cheated on me once before, that I know of, and I have a problem trusting him. I just wanted to see if this would upset anybody else. I don't know the girl and he only met her that one night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Hell yes, I'd be upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If he has cheated before then yes I would be upset.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would be upset, but the fact that he showed it to you and didnt try to hide it is a good sign.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Once a cheater always a cheater. He has no business acting that way around another girl, and posting it on myspace is to me a kick in the teeth. Are you sure he only met her that one night. I have a husband of 22 years that cheated on me and I watch his every move now. Its terrible to have to live that way but unless his outlook and actions change you hjave no other choice but to constantly look over your shoulder. He has to earn your trust and it doesnt sound like hes working on it very hard. I would sit down and tell him how you feel. Best wishes
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• oh yeah, and i'd be deleting that picture!! My husband alway says "we're just friends" and that may very well be, but I know how women act, and i do not trust them all around my husband. Good luck I hope you get it figured out!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• How do you "pretend" to kiss someone on the cheek? Sounds insensitive he even showed you the photo, and rude that his friend posted it.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 8:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i'd be totally upset, especially if he didn't tell you what he was doing while he was gone and you had to find out through a photo of him with another woman.
    scaruso08

Answer by scaruso08 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Well you know he is a cheater. And you left him home alone for a week...You should have known this was going to happen.. Tighten up that leash!!!!!!!

Answer by louise2 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• all the posters were correct. But i always ask would he be upset if the shoe was on the other foot? Then maybe you should start going out with your male friends. It was an innocent peck on the cheek in a picture right. Maybe you should start making some memories of your own while he's away. just a thought.
    makeitlast4ever

Answer by makeitlast4ever at 10:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Louise2, her husband isn't a dog, "tighten up that leash" are you kidding? Treating a man like a child isn't going to keep him at home.

I would be upset. I would talk to him about it. Really there isn't much more that you can do then that. He needs to understand that you will probably allwasy have isnecurities when it comes to other woman. And clear boundries need to be set. Did you guys get counceling after he cheated? IF not, you probably should consider it. Many woman think that men simply cheat because they are nothing more then animals...but the truth is that they have emotions and selfestems, and they are human. If you never actually got to the root cause of why he cheated, then the issue is still unresolved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008