so they say when your in a relationship

one person always have stronger feelings. I agree do you? i've been on both ends and I always said I would not love anyone more than they love me. if you believe this which end are you

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 4:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• i can relate to that. ive been on both ends as well. for my husband and i, i believe i love him more emotionally and he loves me more physically. i "need" him more than he needs me. but we both love eachother unconditionally. i have never felt like he didn't love me, i just know im more googly eyes about it than he is. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't really agree with that. People have different languages of love, different ways of expressing themselves - I don't think there's any way to compare the love of one vs. another.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't know. That makes it sound like love is a one-dimensional thing that can be measured. My experience with love is that it's far more complex. I guess I don't agree.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yeah I am not sure though???
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think we both love each other very much. I can't compare or say one of us loves the other more. How would you go about measuring love?
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think we both love each very much but not in the same ways. I feel if you look at one area of love then one could love more than the other, but love is made up of so many different actions and feeling its hard to pinpoint exactly whats what.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 4:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• well I guess it dont always have to LOVE. but I been in relationships where I felt like I love someone and later thought may be they just like me alot. and I been with ppl that loved me and I just liked them real hard. and in marriage I think it goes back and forth. sometime I'm so in love and the next I feel like maybe I dont care so much. ( ups and downs)
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• vjoaquin I understand that
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The love I share with my husband transcends my emotional state at the moment. I'm hopping mad at him right now (he's been dragging his feet for 6 months about an important financial issue), but I still love him. For instance, if he got into a car accident on the way home today, I'd be devastated. The anger I'm feeling now is an annoyance, not a fluctuation in the commitment.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't believe that and I wouldn't ever be with someone that I had to hold back my love because I didn't want to love them more than they loved me, to me that kinda sounds like playing games and I am not into that. I love my DH more than anything in this world, I do not hide it from him or hold back. The way he treats me shows me that he feels the same way-we express our love to one another differently but the feelings are just as strong.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010