Advice?

my mother is on drugs and homeless, i need her in ways that she cannot be there for me, my father was absent and then he died. my relationship of 10 years is not showing improvement and i yearn for grandmother who passed away when i was 16. My family is judgemental and my only friend, i recently discovered is not my friend at all. i am recovering from losing my house and job and my motivation is rising everyday. I am in school, which keeps me happy and proud of me, but something is missing..........for some reason i am incomplete.

Onenamillion

Asked by Onenamillion at 4:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like you are going through a really rough patch in your life, I think that that feeling would only be natural, I think its something youjust need to suffer through, I dont know what your faith is, but it lalways helps me to look to God during those times. Good luck, youll make it through it.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hey start taking stock of what you want in your life and maybe try to make some more friends and maybe lighten up on yourself it helps to think about where your going and how much you want to be around like minded people its helped me alot.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think you just need someone to talk to. Friends that you meet at school, a group of people who have lost loved ones, a group of people who have experienced loved ones being on drugs and/or homeless .. Just someone to confide in to help you through these rough times. If you're religious, maybe you can join a church.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010