do you buy a gift for your unborn baby for christmas?

laytonsmommy011

Asked by laytonsmommy011 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I did, just a few little things while I was buying the other kids presents. I didn't wrap them, but I didn't want him to feel excluded LOL. We had him on 12/27.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No, why?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am mine is due around christmas my first little boy i already have 2 little girls ages 2 and 4. Im doing a stocking a few toys for the carseat a little pair of shoes and mittens things like that. And im getting some of the extras that i didnt get at my shower. And to make my gurls feel involved there getting there baby brother something and he is doing the same. To each there own but when i buy for one of my children i buy for all of them that was how i was raised. He may be here for christmas or he may not be but either way i will have pictures to show him santa thought about him. As well as his big sisters. Best wishes to you!!!
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• this is my first pregnancy and my boyfriend already has two kids. he keeps talking about all the great stuff he wants to get for them... i feel bad for our baby boy for not getting anything. should i let my step boys buy their brother something?
    laytonsmommy011

Comment by laytonsmommy011 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would i think t helps with bonding. I want my girls to feel like they are big sisters. There excited about helping out with him. That way no one feels left out new babys take alot of attention and sometimes older children may feel left out. I say there is no harm in getting them excited letting them know mommy could use there help. I think its a good idea to let them pick something out for him.
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 5:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't, but my 's family buys me things for chrsimtas for the baby if I am pregnant more like clothes lol. I was pregnant in 2004 with my first and they got me clothes and toys for the baby. They got the baby stuff instead of me I didn't care though because i love baby stuff lol. Then in 2007 I was pregnant with my second and again I got stuff for the baby. His side of the family is the only one that does that other than that no I wouldn't do it. This time I just found out I am pregnant I told my family, but not his yet so even if I tell them today with it being so closse to christmas I probably wont get anything for the baby this time around because it is so close to christmas and they are probably done shopping or almost done.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I do. I even wrap them because I love wrapping presents. I just put baby on the tag. I usually buy other people stuff off their registry or clothes and chew toys.
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 5:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• sure why not? i find out the sex on the 16th and will be buying the first boy/girl outfit or bottles or something nothing too major !!! i am so excited and i cant wait!!! i wont wrap it but jus keep it up for the baby's arrival. i will also let my son help me pick out something so he can share the experience too
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 5:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nope.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010