Okay, so you get to be any character from any movie for a day ...

... who would you want to be and why?
Maybe choose a male and a female ...?

I don't know yet, but I'll thing about it. lol Until then ... go ahead everybody. Have fun letting your imagination run wild.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Ferris Bueller! It would be so fun to just play hookie for a day, do everything I wanted to do, and not get caught! LOL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• bella from twilight. im going anon with this because there's a lot of twilight haters on here and i dont want to be picked on! ;P
    Anonymous

• the beast from beauty in the beast!!! (say the movie with my son the other night) sometimes its hard to know if someone loves you for you, unconditinally. Even though he was trapped as a beast for awhile, he was cute, rich and loveable!!!
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 5:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The fun exciting part of Rose on Titanic. I want a man that would jump with me and to have the most handsome man ever draw me in the nude. Pretty exotic stuff!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• A princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i would love to be Bella from the twilight movies because im in love with edward and he is a sexy vampire who can bite my neck anytime anyday anywhere in the world......i think Bella is a lucky girl......kristen stewart is lucky in general just to be with him! have to seen them together? the hottest couple in the world!!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010