Why do I feel so sick to my stomach?

Ok ladies, I'm trying to narrow down the possibilities of what could be happening, maybe you all can help.

A few of weeks ago I would get heartburn after every meal, no matter what I ate. That last about a week. Since then (about 2 weeks), I feel so sick to my stomach every time I eat. I thought maybe I was eating too much, but I've tried to cut my portions in half and I still feel sick. DH suggested that it's maybe pregnancy, but when pregnant with DD, I was only sick when I didn't eat, not when I DID eat.

Any suggestions on what this could be? Also, (TMI) I've been spotting for about the past week, and Aunt Flo isn't supposed to come until next week. It's driving me crazy!

mama2br00ke

Asked by mama2br00ke at 5:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• A stomach virus??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• are you pregnant? gallbladder, although you usually get pain with that....gastritis?
    perhaps you need to see your doctor.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 5:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i would take a test... otherwise i would suggest heart burn medication, are you spotting or are you bleeding? (like peeing blood?) it could be a stomach ulcer acting up as well.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Thanks ladies, I took a preg test on Friday night, and it was negative. I'll be making an appointment this week to see what is happening.
    mama2br00ke

Comment by mama2br00ke (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2010