i can honestly say

i am scared out of my mind, im 4 weeks and 4 days along, my boyfriend is acting weird, im trying everything not to stress myself out, im nervous all the time since im trying so hard to keep this one alive in there, i get scared every time i feel a little cramp because i dont know whats going to happen

haha im just scared about everything, and idk what to do about it

edit/question:am i supposed to feel so tired and sickish like i have a cold kinda nasty feeling?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you say "this one" have you had issues in the past? Mostly at that early on in pregnancy not much is going to over stress the baby. Your body is conditioned to certain things and can with stand a lot. Stress wise . . . try not to worry so much and let things happen as they happen. . . if you are worried that you are over stressed. . . try to relax and rest. . . Drink plenty of water. Pregnancy can be scary, but it is also very natural. . .
    Anonymous

• I felt the same way! Anxiety is normal! It's scary to think you are responsible for another life. Just keep your head up. And your boyfriend may be acting weird because he doesn't know what to think. It's different for guys because they are on the outside looking in. He'll come around, it's only been 4 weeks. It becomes real to them through ultrasounds, feeling the baby move, etc. Good luck and try to relax and have fun! Pregnancy is a wonderful journey!!
    mommysarahbeth

Answer by mommysarahbeth at 5:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yeah iv had a few lost pregnancies in the past thats what im afraid of....cuz every one of them has made me more and more sad
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am so sorry to hear that. We must got pregnant on the same day because I am also 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I know what you mean although I haven't had problems with pregnancies I keep freaking out something is wrong with this baby so I keep praying that all is well.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Im pregnant with my second one and I still get nervous.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• its perfectly normal to feel nervous. I stlll do and I'm 24.5 weeks. your bf could be acting wierd b/c he doesn't know how to act! the cramping might just be normal, I got it too at 4 weeks.. don't worry just hope for the best! GL!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010