MY SON'S DREAM IS TO BE A PROFETIONAL DANCER WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HIS DREAM COME TRUE? WHO SHOLD I TALK TO?

I REALLY WANT TO HELP MY SON BECAUSE HE HAS ALOT OF TALENT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT. MY SON IS 16 YEARS OLD AND HE HAS BEEN DANCING SINCE HE WAS 13...HE IS VERY GOOD AT IT..HE GOES TO A PROGRAM IN SCHOOL WISH HE DANCE WITH HIS CLASSMATE...HE DANCE HIP HOPE AND HE HAS BEEN IN CONPETITION AND HE WIN 7 TROFIES IN FIRST PLACE...BUT I WANT TO DO SOMETHING THAT WOLD HELP HIM MOVE ON EVEN BETTER BUT LIKE I SAID I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..

Xiomy34

Asked by Xiomy34 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Does he dance with a studio? He needs to get into the best studio in your area. How old is he? How long has he been dancing?
    It has to be an active, aggressive studio with a respected known instructor.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010