Well what do ya know.........

Yesterday i posted about a sudden burst of energy and a urge to bake. THat energy lasted me past 4am haha. Well now ive been throwing up and excuse the tmi but the runs all the sudden. im 36 weeks prego and some change lol and i have cesections due to my first child not wanting to come out lol and the second came out at about 38 weeks a week eairler than my apt was for the csection anywho. Between the trips to the potty i grabbed me some water and im taking it easy and laying on my side. I have had that feeling like it could be any day now. And i want him to bake longer lol. Even though the joke with my hubby is that i have to have major surgery to get a vacation haha. Anywho just wanted to update and say my house smelled great yesterday. I was cleaning organizing cooking lol it was a big event. Like i said i was up past 4 am haha. And woke up ready to do it agian. But now these to new feelings i have decided to relax.

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 5:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah i remember being like this when i was pg
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• good for you! I've heard that's called "nesting" right before the baby comes lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010