AMYGALDA. DO U KNOW WHT IT IS?

just curious
if people know wht this is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it is a small almond-shaped section of the brain that is responsible for emotions, such as the "fight or flight" response or love. When things go wrong with it, people can develop anxiety, depression and other mental health disorders.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• good job mom2acpc !!!
    there is a post is cafe mom new com. club abt charles manison. and it got me thinking bc. i watched this thing on the discovery health channel. that said serial killers and rapists have smaller amygaldas then normal people... interesting
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• OMG!

I better go get my AMYGALDA checked then! I AM kidding

Is it on DEMAND ANON.........or on their website about him? I'll have to check. I never understood why people like that do what they do. Like what sets them off so bad to do these heinous acts of violence.

Good thing science is out there and people researching to find the answers.......may explain why these nutjob terrorists are the way they are and the Jeffrey Dahlmers. Wonder if there is medication for that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2010