Is your answer picked 'best answer'...

and you wonder WHY? Because you just think there were other answers that maybe should have been picked instead of yours? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE having my answers voted best answer, but sometimes I can't see how it was the best.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol yes!!! one week I seriously got like two picked everyday it was crazy im like LADIES IM NOT THAT SMART OK lmao
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The few times I have been picked best, yest I wonder. . . but since I am hardly ever picked best. . . not so much a problem. .. but I have wondered a few times why am I not picked best. . .
    Anonymous

• I think it is harder to get best answer now that you can just close a question without picking one. Sometimes I pick the poster that has the least amount of points (lowest level) to give her a boost.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• no
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• nope.... :-)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh geez Elsa! If I didn't want to see what others would say, I'd pick yours best! You are too funny! LMAO!!! :)
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I haven't really gone back to read all the answers to see. I guess there's probably been a few that someone else should have gotten. I know I've even read replies and said a certain response should get Best Answer.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Well, I don't wonder that, because I DO have the best answers! lol j/k I just thought maybe mine were picked because I write longer answers. I am not THAT smart. I just pretend to be :) Thanks to all of you moms that think I am smart. lol You give me a little pep in my step and in return, I give you the most accurate, knowledgeable, answers you can expect from a gal like me, on Cafe Mom. :) But seriously, I do mean what I say and put thought into it. Its so much fun giving advise :)
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sometimes, I wonder if it's just because I made the OP smile?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't worry about it. I figure with some questions there are a lot of answers and the person who asked the question just stops reading at a certain point and selects one.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010