I ENJOY GOSPEL MUSIC, WHAT DO YOU ENJOY THE MOST AND WHY?

THE REASON I LIKE GOSPEL MUSIC IS BECAUSE IM CHRISTIAN AND VERY SPIRITUAL...BUT ALSO I LIKE LOVE MUSIC YOU KNOW FOR THOSE SPECIAL MOMENT WITH YOUR LOVE ONE'S.

Xiomy34

Asked by Xiomy34 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• i love gospel music because its uplifing. i also love music that is about life, inspiration and motivation. However i am feeling there is always a song.
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 5:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I LOVE gospel music, and praise and worship. My favorite song is "'Because He Lives", by Bill and Gloria Gaither. A few years ago, my mom and I got to go to Houston,and see the Gaither Homecoming Show at the Toyota Center. If you've never seen it, I would highly recommend it. Great evening of gospel songs, almost 4 hours. I also love love songs, and being a child of the 70's, I love oldies, especially disco. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Here is my favorite version of "Because He Lives." It was recorded at a Billy Graham crusade,and that's Guy Penrod on the lead vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prf_HKU6PW8

cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I love gospel music a song BY James Fortune is one my favor right now I believe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erj5FYE9goM I just love the message and when you are going through it let you know that it can be done.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 5:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Gospel music is my favorite. It is very soothing and helps me at times when I am at my lowest. I also love "Because He Lives". Amazing Grace is another favorite of mine. I have too many favorites to list.
    Ruby350

Answer by Ruby350 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Broadway/showtunes. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hardcore punk, bebop, big band.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2010