Do you curl your hair?

I have long straight hair that I never do anything with. I bought some curlers today just for the hell of it, put them in, took the blow dryer to my hair then took em back out and my hair looked soooo pretty! It was a bitch getting them in though, the curlers clip thingys kept snapping off and I got really frusterated before I had even finished one side, and almost said screw it..then my hair looked all curly and pretty for about 5 minutes, tops..and that's only because I didn't move..what do you use to curl your hair and how do you get it to hold the curl? I don't like curling irons, they're so damaging, I won't use hair spray either..am I S.O.L.?

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 5:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Next time try to leave the curlers in your hair til they are cooled off and not warm anymore. The coolness would set them better. But it might not hold without hairspray :(
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 12:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nope, it's naturally curly...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No. Sometimes I brush it out when I blow dry, but usually I am just too lazy. Most of the time, I flat iron it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• no my hair doesn't hold curls probably because it is to thick. I don't have the pasionts to curl my hair anyway so I never curl it. I don't even blow dry it becasue it is to thick and takes to long to do it lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Mine is naturally curly but I still curl the top and I use sorry to say but a curling iron and hair spray to hold it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• nope my hair is natural wavy and down to my crack
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010