Ebay

I put my sons old shoes, Jordans. They were kept in good shape how long do you think before they sell? I put 3 diff ones from $7-5.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• It depends.....if you did auction style listings they won't sell until it ends, if you get bids. Getting bids really depends on how smart you listed.

Some people jumo into ebay without paying attention to details. Does the title say something like "Boys Size X Air Jordan Sneakers EUC" or did you forget to mention size or "boys"? I've seen so many people list something like shoes or boots and fail to mention size, and buyers will type in the size they want to avoid looking at shoes that don't fit.

A good description with pictures is also important. Accurate shipping charges and offering a refund (since when you accept paypal you are forced to accept returns, saying you don't is pointless"....all count towards making a buyer want to buy. It's more difficult to sell if you have a low feedback score as well, many people know sellers with a 0-10 feedback score doesn't have enough experience and they will avoid them
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• There is really no way of knowing. I've listed things that got bids within minutes and others that I listed three times that never sold.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010