Marie Callender's......Frisco Burger and Tuna Stack.....any of you order one before?

Growing up we (bro and i) went out to eat with the folks and whenever we went there, my brother and i would ALWAYS ORDER (he would order the Burger and i ordered the stack) the same thing everytime! And our folks would say "Don't you ever order anything else but that?" and we would say NO, it was soooooo good!!! I laugh today because i have noticed the menu has changed a tad. The Burger is still there, but they have changed the Tuna Stack. BOOOOOOOO I have'nt been there in a couple years to sit down and eat lunch. But do go in and get a pie to take home Thanksgiving and Christmas!

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 5:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I always order the pot pie if its for lunch or dinner, or the toast with their homemade jam if its breakfast. I wish the jarred the jam so I could buy some to take home with me. It's delicious.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i did not know that was a restaurant, i thought it was just frozen stuff at the grocery store. so obviously i have never been there!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 7:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2010