• In the Spotlight:

Toy box?

Anyone know where I can find a cute toy box for my son. He's only 4 months old almost 5, but he's got tons of toys.. I really don't want him sharing a toy box with my boyfriends kids because their 4 and 5 almost 5 and 6 and I find some nails and whatnot in their toy box. Not good. But it can't be too much, because I don't have a lot of money. Something cute though at the same time. Any idea's?

xmsbiitchx

Asked by xmsbiitchx at 9:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Shopping

• We bought my son when he was a baby one of those pop up hampers/toy boy. It was collapasable and he could pull it over and get to his stuff without it hurting him. I purchased his at Wal-Mart for like $10.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i use big plastic crates from walmart very cheap.and differnt colors
    supermama65

Answer by supermama65 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• The plastic totes from Wal-mart or Target or wherever are great and they have lids if you want to keep others out or move it. I sit the totes on the lids when I'm not using them. You can decorate them any way you want.
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 11:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i agree with supermama
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I don't know if you have an Old Time Pottery, but we bought some big baskets from there to store their toys in. Places like Michael's or Hobby Lobby also have wooden crates that you paint to match their room.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 4:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2008