Does anyone think?

this is a womans only group right??? Does anyone think there are men in here posing as women??? I am not asking based on anything that I have experienced I am just curious as to what others think. LOL no I am not a man

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 6:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm sure. There was a question posed by a mom the other day, and she said in one of her later responses that her husband is the primary one who uses the account. A bunch of us were like, Um, Hello??
    DH keeps threatening to create and account and put mean answers on the "stupid" questions (like the ones who aren't due for their period for 3 more weeks, but are convinced they're pregnant).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• There has been a few, but they usually get called out really fast. The ladies on here are pretty smart and they know when the wording of a question just isn't right.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Possibly but........If a man is on here playing around then hes truly a loser withnothing better to do lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Men, and teens probably

Answer by louise2 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm sure there are plenty of men on here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010