Do you try to earn all the credits in Answers every day? Or every 12 hours - I'm not sure when they open it after all the boxes are checked "done."

tasches

Asked by tasches at 6:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I only pay attention when I am signing off for the day to see how many questions I have answered/bumped ... read that to mean, "how much time I actually wasted on here for the day".

Besides, I can't be on here all day, I have a vineyard to take care of, zombie pets to feed and humans to get rid of. =)

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Lol, no I don't pay any attention to that, I just do a little happy dance whenever I get best answer :p
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I did when i was at a lower level. At this point it would be like a full-time job (not that i would mind).
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I dont do it every day since I do have other things to do lol but on a day off and bored, yes, I might just sit and try to get all the points I can. It's convenient that a new day starts at 12am east coast time too lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It's once every 24 hours that it's reset. And, no, as long as I have been doing this I haven't once gotten all the points.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• nope or i'd be a higher level :P
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't have enough time to sit here to get all of my credits in a day as I work fulltime. I have only completed my list twice everand then sometimes the questions I just don't have answers for and I can't think of good questions most of the time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It resets at midnight east coast time. I don't necessarily aim for it, but I end up getting them about half of the time (except for the questions- I'm not just going to add questions for the sake of points).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No, lol. I just go about my business as usual, regardless of the points. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Really? I was wondering what you mean by points. I looked it up and I don't have any.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 9:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010