I am sexually frustrated what can I do to make him understand

Me and my fiance have been together for voer five years. We are planning on getting married next year. the thing is he has a low sex drive and it seems to be getting worse. I am lucky if we get together two times a week. I have told him how I feel and he tells me he will make it up to me. I think he would rather masturbate than be with me at times. I feel so unattractive but when we do kick it, he tells me I am the best and that he loves me. I dont want to cheat on him, but its getting close to that point. I dont like masturbating. I am truly thinking baout leaving him and not marrying him. I feel it will get worse when we get married.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Although sex isn't everything in a marriage, it can certainly cause lots of problems. I think you should talk to you F and tell him that you aren't happy with how things are, give him a chance to change. There could be health problems or stressors at work causing his low drive. Or he could just be one of those people who don't want it as much as others. I think you're wise to consider holding off on marriage becuase this could certainly cause problems later on.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I agree with Austinsmom, you REALLY need to talk to him about this.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 9:47 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think you know that this problem is not going to go away after marriage,RIGHT.. So if you can't handle this now and are thinking of leaving him, because of it..You need to make a decision on it before you marry him.. I don't know about anyone else,,,but I have never met a man with a low sex drive...But I guess their are some out their

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I agree, you need to disscuss this with him because it wont get better because you get married ,resentment will build ,and an affair would probaly follow..
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• whats wrong with him? you guys should go to a sex class together or something to get your moods flowing, esp. his.
    my mom always said, to make a perfect marriage, you need great trust, communication, and great sex. =D which, i think is true. when all three is great, everythings great. good luck.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 10:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2008