What is everyone doing work wise to make some money??

I am out of work. Want to make at least 50 dollars a week to save up. Eventually want to move from where I am at. What opportunities would you suggest for me. I want to save up within the next 6 months, so I can accomplish this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Convience stores always need help jobs are easy to come by there.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I do childcare. Look at www.care.com and see what might be there. Use the pulldown to see several categories of jobs. The closer you are to a city the better the opportunities.

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would suggest eBay.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm a gift basket consultant for la bella baskets and make a decent income from home. P.M. me if you like more info:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You could check into Plasma Donation Centers in your area - there are certain health standards you must go by but it's worth looking into and you'll average about $55 a week if you donate twice a week.

atowers

Answer by atowers at 8:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I work with Internet CEO Moms. It's a really great home business opportunity and we have a really great leadership team! I really enjoy my job. If you would like some more info, feel free to send me a message or go to my website and request free information.
    Hannah Mayr
    Proud member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    Helping moms work from home since 1999!
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 9:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• How about Latasia?
    Grayshuss

Answer by Grayshuss at 10:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sell everything you can on EBAY and Craigslist. Reduce bills going out.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You can keep looking for a part time job, but yes in the meantime you can sell on ebay. I sell roughly 10-15 things a week and after fees I make about $100-$150 in profit. I used to make a lot more when I put my time into it....but you can start off selling outgrown clothes, toys, books and anything else in the house you no longer use....and once sold use some of that money to go shopping at thrift stores, yard sales, craigslist, etc to buy more things to sell.

One example is the local Amvets thrift stores typicaly has kids Gymboree pieces for 79 cents to $1.79.....and I can resell them for $10-$15 each.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Work from home businesses and selling are eBay do not bring in a set weekly income. Only a job can do that.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2010