if you went on a blind date and you spotted your date and he/she was not attractive would you go on with the date or walk out

toybar02

Asked by toybar02 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Id never walk out. Its rude. Id stay and never call him again lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL! I would be watching from afar! Actually this has happened to me twice before. Once the guy kept telling me he in his 30's, his picture showed a nice slim younger man. When I got to the restaurant, he was probably in his 50's. So, I ate dinner and then made an excuse to leave. The second guy I was watching his from a far to see if he was okay. He was. I hate dating...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• haha! i would give them a chance but make sure they wont know my number (if he doesnt already have it), address or anything personal
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yeah, I'd probably tip toe right on outa there.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He'd have to be pretty bad for me to not at least give him the courtesy of meeting with him.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Would walk out, can't be that hurtful to someone. I would stay, they might be end up being a great friend even if there is no chemistry!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would think this,
    How would I feel if I were waiting for a blind date and I was being watched by afar and being judged by my appearance, then stood up? That sounds just plain shitty to me.
    You aren't legally required to do anything, but when you make plans with someone, at least do the right thing and follow through. You don't have to go on a second date if it doesn't work.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I dont think so....I have learned over the years that some of the nicest people are not the most beautiful and I would MUCH rather find a nice guy who is a bit "homely" lol...than a hot guy who treats me like crap

So while I might be shocked or a bit disappointed I would give it a shot anyways! I have dated one or two who would not be considered good looking....mainly b/c their personalities were GREAT!

I got lucky though...my dh is hot and good to me! lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would stay and check out his personality and how it goes looks arent everything.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010