anyone have nicknames for the other life? haha lame i know

my fiance calls my little poppy seed squishy lol i think its cute but i just call it my poppy seed for now haha

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 7:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A lot of ppl in my family did but for some reason I didnt. However when she was born I call her Roosty cause her hair stuck up like a rooster lol and I called her my little poop skin rug..LOL Im sick i know hahahahah
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• lol i had the exact same thing when i was born XD it stuck up every time my parents gave me a bath but other then that all i had was a widows bow (the v you see some gothic girl have as bangs lol) or a mohawk
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He was Peanut for the time I was pregnant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Alien - my first kept growing and growing and I felt like he was going to explode out of my stomach.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I called my first the bean and pumpkin, and my second the sprout, or sprouty.
    b_stotka

Answer by b_stotka at 7:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL me and my boyfriend call our daughter-to-be Monkey since she moves around so much
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 10:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I called her Junior mostly cuz I was sure I was having a boy, but lately I've taken to calling her bunny which is the nickname I had for her dad...which is kinda wrong I s'pose because we were constantly going at it like bunnies, but she's so active, I've imagined I'm giving birth to Thumper :P
    Nawti

Answer by Nawti at 1:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2010