I was due for my period today...

I have had unprotected sex within this month, it was actually about 8 days ago, he did bust in me. I was due for my period today. For the past 2 days ive had back pain,hip pain, and pain around my belly button, also my boobs hurt extremely! Also i am bloated & have been VERY hungry. Normally i would have had my period by this time. So im a little concerned. Do you think its possible that Im pregnant being that this was only a week ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible, but it's not super likely a test would be positive yet. Give it a few more days. If your period hasn't come by Monday or Tuesday, take a test. And use protection in the future, if you don't want to get pregnant!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• pretty sure you're just having a little wishful thinking
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Give it about a week or two then test.
    mommysarahbeth

Answer by mommysarahbeth at 7:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Not sure it happens thaaaat fast but I'm not sure. If you can't wait take a test but if it's negative you should still re-test in a week or so if you still haven't gotten your period. Some tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone pretty quickly.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I really don't think you'd be having symptoms after a week. I get that way when my period is about to start.
    Dark_Rain

Answer by Dark_Rain at 9:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010