I'm a pathetic blubbering mess...Just watched Marley and Me for the first time.

I mean, OMG, are you kidding me? Its 7:15 on a Friday night and I'm a disaster! I thought this was going to be cute movie about a dog, little did I know that it would do this to me! Did you see it? Did you freaking BAWL? If I'm this upset about a dog in a movie, there is no way I can get a dog in real life...

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 7:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• yep, only I took my kids to see it in a theater, not knowing Marley DIES!

Imagine sitting in a room with 200 strangers blubbering like a moron while trying to confort 2 sobbing children at the same time!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL the first time Yes. After about the 10th time, you'll get used to it. Seriously, have you watched My Dog Skip too? That's worse.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You didn't know?? Oh, God, I SOBBED reading the book! I had a yellow lab as a kid, and I was there when we had to put her to sleep, so it REALLY hit home. I do want to get a dog, and I want my son to grow up with one. Yes, it's heart breaking when they pass, but it's worth it.
    Even after reading the book, I cried watching the movie.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• That is like theeee movie of BLUBBER, TIED WITH MY DOG SKIP!!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I cried the first, second, AND third time I watched it...I can relate! But there were many times when I laughed too!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yes I cried too....the book tore me up worse than the movie though......heck I cry at hallmark commercials too.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 10:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hahahaha I also thought it would be a funny dog movie too. And I also sobbed, but I did enjoy the movie anyway.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes, it was awful-I cried, too. Don't see the movie, "Hachi, the dog", it is SOOO much worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:03 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I cry every time I watch it! I had to have a beloved pet put to sleep and it brings back a lot of memories!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I will not watch it for that exact reason! I wanted to see it, but then my mother had to say "It looks cute, but I bet you the dog dies in the end" and when I found out she was right I refused to watch it!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2010