How can i get someone to stop stalking me on here?

There is a person on here that keeps tracking me down,even though i have changed accounts several times.She takes what i write on here and then calls my house staring crap or sending nasty emailsIt has gotten to the point of being scary.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• thats weird call the cops!
    tdmag

Answer by tdmag at 9:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Depending on what state you live in, you may have assistance from local law enforcement. Read this and see if it helps. If it doesn't cover your situation, call your local cop shop and ask them for help. http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32458
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm curious..... do you know her in your noninternet life? I'm finding it hard to believe in a sense (maybe hoping that this is fake so that I don't have to worry about this happening to me). I never register things in my real name unless it's something official like IRS, Banking etc...
    I'd print out all of her emails and then take them to the police. I'd get a new yahoo email and then register on here with that email address, don't put pictures on so she can't look to see if it's you etc.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• did you turn her into cafemom?? they don't won't tolerate that stuff. maybe they can block her from being a user.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 9:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Did you use your real name on here??Cause I do not see how she got your Phone# ..I didn't think anybody used their real name. Know body can get personal info on this site. Unless you gave it to them.

Answer by louise2 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• She is my husbands ex.We have changed our house number but my husband cant change his cell due to having to let the kids have a way to contact him.This is the third time i have changed my profile.Cops told me just to keep track of everything she does and thin about getting a domestic lawyer
    imthemom243

Answer by imthemom243 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• if you've changed your profile several times, how could they know its you again? seems strange like everyone said. How did she get your number and even your email address? no one has mine.
    BUT stalking is real thing, I know, I had one once. if it is someone local, you need to go to the police. for some reason or another a switch is switched in her brain, I dont think anything you can say will make sense to someone who has no sense. I didnt get away from my stalker until we went to court. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Well their you have it she personally knows you..I would not even pay attention to any of the things she is doing...You have caller ID on your home phone??? don't answer it if your not sure who it is,,let it go to the answering machine..On here I wouldn't even worry about it..Just delete her stuff.  Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Why can't your husband change his cell? He can give the kids the new number.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• call the cops. that is ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2008