Do you do any other outside Christmas decorations besides lights?

We did a few candy canes and Christmas themed stakes along our walkway and two big, inflatable decorations, one's a penguin and the other is a snowman.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• We have the lights an inflatable penguin and Santa we have things on our front door and when there is enough snow we are going to make a snowman out front with out son. We have the clothes and everything for it and then my husband wants to make a snowman on the roof
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• That sounds soooo cute! We don't even have lights up-the only ones on our block. Sometimes you motivated decoraters drive me nuts, but I love looking at the lights:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We have lights and inflatables, a huge snowman, a penguin, Sana, and a zebra dressed in Christmas clothes(DS collects zebras) We also have 2 christmas trees made out of lights.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 8:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• id love to do more.. but its only our second Christmas together.. we have hardly any decorations for the outside, since i bought so much for inside! On my porch i have a big snowman on a stand, a wreathe, and some spray painted gold pine cones in a christmas basket. i have garland and wreaths out on my fence and shed but thats it :( hopefully next year ill get some lighted deer or something cute! i love looking at everyones lights!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 8:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I just do lights. If we had the money, we would go crazy decorating outside lol. the kids love seeing the houses that are completely decorated with all the deer, trees, and inflatables in the yards.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I wanted to put candy canes on both sides of the walk going up to our door but DF says the ground is to frozen and they would break if we tried to put them in now. I told him he could drill holes in the ground but he didn't seem to think that was a very could idea.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2010