small penis adult content

okay s0o 2 0f my best friends used t0o tlk t0o each other but n0w tht they br0ke up after 4 yrs of dating she recently t0ld me one of his secrets he has a small penise and he is asshamed of it all these yrs hes been tellin me he was a virgin and was gonna stay one untill he was married but c0me t0 find outr he waited s0o lng t0o have sex bec he was wating on his penis t0o gr0w.....his ex girl(my friend) t0ld me tht he told her the day tht they were b0th having sex 4 tha 1st time tht when he was small the doctor circumcized himm wrong and stoped his growth....and tha doc t0ld hiim by the time he turned 18 it wld have caught upp well according t0o my friernd it didnt she saiid everytime tht he wld stick it in it was s0o small tht i came back 0ut(nd he cldnt even hit her fr0m tha bk) im s0o embarrasssed f0r hiim s0o i wanna knw fr0m u ladies would U EVER TALK T0O OR EVEN MARRY A GUY WITH A SMALL PENIS! WHY /OR WHY N0T BEC I KNW I CLDNT!

kylelynsmom

Asked by kylelynsmom at 7:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I DID marry a guy with a small penis (very small), but the good news is that he really knows how to use it! He also LOVED to go down on me. He's wonderful, and I have no regrets.
    Anonymous

• Penis size doesnt bother me...does being a moron bother you?
    Anonymous

• this was impossible to read! what's with the zero's for O's? And all the text talk??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh please.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I wonder if while you're here talking about some guys small penis, the guys are on some other site somewhere talking about your small brain?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• hahahaha apple! I love it!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I dated a guy with a small wang. We had sex twice and I couldn't do it. He was getting his kicks and I felt like I was like getting taken advantage of. So the relationship ended. I knew there was no point to continue. Now I'm married to a very well endowed man and after 10 years the sex is still awesome. I don't knock the smaller guys nor the ladies who accept them the way they are, but it didn't work for me. And if I said otherwise I would be lying.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 7:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2010