I am 30 weeks pregnant and I am pretty sure I had a guy seriously checking me out today....

Is that weird or what...LOL

Whats up with that...he has a pregnancy fetish or something? hahahahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I asked myself the same dang thing! What is that all about? I used to get that all the time when i was prego with my first child.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 7:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Probably, my BF thinks pregnant women are very sexy. I think it's cute.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 7:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hahaha
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• BF thinks pregnant women are very sexy

Really? I just feel big and waddly...far from sexy..lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• When I was pregnant I went to the store with my husband and there was a guy walking behind me and my husband was behind him and my husband noticed the guy checking me out until my husband called out my name and i turned to the side and he saw my belly he ran away pretty fast. My husband and i laughed about it.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had a few guys check me out while pregnant even when my SO was with me.
    Yes some men think pregnant women are extremely beautiful and sexy. Take it as a compliment and let it make your day :)
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 7:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had a friend who went to the beach when she was almost due, apparently some guy walked up to her and said "I couldn't help but notice your big blue eyes from over there" and he pointed to somewhere quite a ways far away. He asked her if she was available.. and she was like "Helloooo....big baby belly here..do you not see that?" I think some guys find it hot, some guys just don't care. Enjoy it, as long as the guy keeps his hands off eh?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I got hit on and checked out all the time while I was pregnant. That was the first time in my life guys had paid any attention to me. I don't know what it is. Probably some instinctual thing that goes off in their brains (subconsciously) about reproducing.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL I'm 24.5 weeks and some guy was hitting on me in the drive-thru (yes I know horrid job) that I work at last night. Maybe it's just your pregnancy "glow" lol....but some men do have a thing for preggo women ! :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• woo-hoo for you sexy lady!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 9:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010