i could just die right now

so I was texting with my bff, we were talking about a cake I had made this morning, i do the fondant thing. SO she asked me to send her a pic. So I snap a pic and hit send. A few seconds later I get a text from her saying "wth that doesnt look like a cake at all, look at what you sent, LOL!" so I go and look, I could just die! I was sending dirty pics to my guy last night, and some how one attached and sent instead of the cake pic! I have no idea how it happened because as soon as I was done sending the pics I deleted them and I snapped a pic of the cake and hit send. My guy thinks its too funny, I am so embarassed! Share your embarassing stories with texting PLease!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lmao! At least you sent it to her and not a guy lol, I accidentally sent a naked pic to my dad once, not cool :(
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 7:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughterI have absolutely nothing that can compare to yours.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• lol! that just made me laugh!! Good thing you are not too uptight about it!! and thank God it was your bff and not your mom or something! haha(: Nothing like that has ever happened to me, but then again i dont mess with my cell phone and pics like that because i have too many little ones im afraid would do something with it! haha. only thing thats happened to me texting was I accidently sent a dirty message to my hubbys mom instead of him.. the ONE time he actually talks dirty to me i ruin it!!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• omg yeah i dont even know how i would explain that to my mom or his mom!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i told him no more dirty pics over text
    Anonymous

• LMAO! Uumm..my aunts name is Gerjina, and my husbands name is George. WELL. They are right beside each other
    in my contacts list. I took a picture of my "chi-chis," to send to my hubby...well ended up texting them to my aunt. WHO, btw,
    I never speak to- she even lives in my home country... Hahaha!! I got a call.... "lo que el kerlina mierda!!!!!!"

Yes. Not a pleasant conversation . ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• thats the reason why you dont sent dirty pictures. Next time you sent it by accident to you boss or such....
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• there is nothing wrong with having a little fun, but yeah its so embarassing. I cant stop laughing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh, I know. I could barely talk to her, I was laughing sooo hard..

She didn't think it was funny. Hahaha!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• my bff is comng to spend the weekend with me and she will b here in about 20 minutes, i am so glad it was her and not someone else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2010