Stupid questions

Okay so my dad just called my house phone (a land line) and i answered it and the first thing out of his mouth was "are you home or at the store still?" lol

So what was the last stupid question someone asked you either on here or in person?

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when I was in the elevator on the top floor and the person waiting ON THE TOP floor asked me if I am going up or down, lol
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• my children are biracial and one of my daughters screamed looked mommy!! at the store today.. a lady standing RIGHT THERE who was starring at us the whole time, said are these your children or are you babysitting?
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• At lunchtime today, I ordered a chicken salad and a coke and the cashier asked me what I'd like to drink with that!
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 7:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hahaha ^^^^^^

Oh, my husband must have been tired this evening.

"Damn.. can't find my phone!"

Its in your hand, babe. ;)

lmao!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Not really me but the other day my daughter was talking to her bestfriend on their cell phones when all of a sudden her bff says "OMG...hold on...I can't find my cell phone"...it gets better...my daughter then say "well...just call it"
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• no one has said that stuff to me lately, but i did spend 5 minutes searching the house for my cell phone this morning and it was in the little front pouch on my hoodie, that i was wearing and kept putting my hand in.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Your dad isn't alone. I called my mother's landline last week and asked her if she was home too!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 9:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Try this one on - I did the asking though. Two days in a row I waited at a scheduled bus stop for the southbound 11:30 bus. The 11:30 bus never came. The 12:15 one did. the second day when I got on the bus I asked THE BUS DRIVER if the schedule had been changed but not updated on the internet. He said, "I don't know the schedule Lady, I just drive." Uhhhhhhhhhhh, excuse me? If the driver isn't supposed to know the schedule WHO IS!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 5:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My Dad gets confused as I have a home phone and cell phone.

He will call and say," Are you home or are you out and about?" I say,"Gee Dad, you tell me. Which phone number did you call?"

He said," I don't know! How the hell do I know.???? Im not there. YOU are! Which one are you talking on?"

He is 78 and forgets that I tell him all the time.........."Dad-O, if I am HOME. My cell phone is OFF! If I am home....I answer. You get my voice mail on the cell!!"

And to think my awesome Dad-O has two cell phones himself! Yes... he has to ask ME which phone he called from cause they look the same and I have to look at caller ID to tell him! LOL Love my Dad... he is a trip!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I had someone call me yesterday and ask who it was and it was my brother lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010