i need some advice mamas... sry its really long adult content

i am 24 years old i have been w/ dh for all kost 10 years ( on and off ) we have 2 great kids. when we sarted dating in 8th grade he was totaly my "dream" guy. after growing up together we kinda, i guess we have just grown apart. first of all we have never had a great relationship, he has always hated my parents and my paretns have never liked him. i guess its safe to say that when we first started dating he came off as this great amazing guy who would do anything for me. as the years went on he seemed to get mean ans short w/ me. he kissed other girls and a time or 2 that i know of he went fartherw/ other girls, but i can look past that we were just kids, i had even stepped out on him and was hanging out w/ another guy that i went to school w/ who i started to have real feelings for so i know i dont really have ne room to talk there. and here lately it seems like all we do is fight and he bitches about everything, i kno neither of us r happy nemore. i know hes unhappy cuz he tells me and im unhappy cuz all he does is insult me and all i want is to b w/ some1 who respects me and doesnt treat me like im a dog. i know i love him but i dont think that im in love w/ him nemore. that makes me really sad. i dont wanna b unhappy nemore but at the same time i dont want my kids to grow up / out their father and i say that he wouldnt b there cuz other times ive he didnt make an effort to come and visit or nething, there was a time when i was preg. w/ dd and i had already had ds he told me that he went to a girls house and played w/ her ds who was a bout the same age as ours, and hat hurt so much its like u can take the time out to go play w/ this other kid but u cant come c ur own! and our sex life has just gone to shit, all he does is watch porn and that makes me feel horrible like im ugly and fat and if we do have sex all i can think about well is he thinking about his porn? i just feel like im goin to b unhappy for the rest of my life and theres nothing i can do about it, i feel like if we did end up seperating that i wouldnt ever date agin for the simple fact for 1 i look like im fucking 15 years old and im really freakin shy and it all jus sux. and i have so much more to say but i dont have enough room. sry it was so long i just i just needed to vent thanx for reading.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like you have no communication. Have you talked about counsiling? If you are both committed to making this work, I thinks it's your only option.

If he isn't willing to go, he is basically saying that he doesn't see a problem or he isn't willing to fix it. I would cut my losses and move on.

As for your kids growing up without a father, that is his choice. He will either want to be around them or he won't. Either way your kids will grow up knowing that you are doing what is best for them and showing them that they do not have to settle and are worth more that being in a relationship just to be in one.
    You deserve better and your kids deserve to see what a loving relationship should look like. When you do start dating again, just take it slow and remember that it's not just about you but what you want your kids to see how mommy is in a good relationship.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• "nemore?" 24 is too old to purposely spell words incorrectly. Be an example for your kids and spell like an educated adult. And if you are that miserable in your relationship, either WORK TO FIX IT, or end it, because you are teaching your kids how to handle their own future relationships every day. Ask yourself if this is the example you want to be for THEM, and go from there. Your kids should always come first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• If the parents are miserable the kids will be too. Who knows just separate and see what happens.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2010