okay so i have two boys with allergies and one also has asthma. and we live in ohio, so in the winter months we have to use a humidifier to conteract the dry heat fromm the heater. if we don't use it my oldest gets nose bleeds. and my son with asthma has a harder time recovering from a cold. so my question is - when we use it after a few weeks if you don't clean it all the time you can get a green film on the bottom of the area where the water is. i have been told you can put bleach in with the water to stop it. but i want to know if this is true or not. i don't want bleach constantly being put in air. is it safe to do this? this is the one we have. any help. thanks
Answer by jespeach at 9:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008
Next question overall
I can't take bringing my daughter to day care - she is sick again. My poor...
Active Posts in All Groups