how do i give a blow job??

the question is pretty self-explanitory..but..my husband always wants me to give him a BJ..and 1. i'm too afraid too..i dont know why..and 2. where is the best place to buy flavored condoms?? i can honestly say that i dont like having a dick in my mouth..and it's been something he's always wanted from me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't enjoy it either... but you can get flavor gels and condoms at your local adult shop!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I don't know why it is called a Blow Job should be a Suck job... There is no Blowing...unless they are refering to ejackulation?
    Anonymous

• Meh - it's not that bad. It wasn't something I liked at first way back when I first became sexually active, but as time went on, it became more of a "it turns him on" and I like having oral, so I figured if I wanted, I better give it as well. Never tried condoms during oral though. I have limited space, so I will post a continual booklet if you will. Here are some tips though: Your hand is a fabulous tool during oral sex. A hand job is a great lead into oral. You never want to make a tight clenched fist, but loosely grasp. Slowly begin stroking and tighten your grip as your hand slides up to the tip. If for some reason you are unable to fully accept his penis into your mough, you can "fake" the acception by using your mough on the tip and your hand on the shaft. As you go down the shaft with your mouth and come back up, twist your hand like you are trying to tighten and loosen a lid. Not sure how to explain it. When you get the motion down, it will drive him insane!
    tagonoo

Answer by tagonoo at 9:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Make sure NOT TO USE YOUR TEETH (unless he is into that sort of thing). Generally, biting is a baaaad thing. Use the "gumming face" (pretend you are imitating someone without teeth hence the name)to help make sure you don't drag your teeth. Do not take his entire penis into your mouth unless you are sure you don't have a gag reflex. That's where your hand will come into play. Gives him the sensation of being entirely in you, without actually doing it. Lick the bottom side of his penis close to his balls, with just the tip of your tongue. Flicking that area is highly stimulating for the guy.
    tagonoo

• You can also GENTLY suck on his balls, you will find out quickly if that's his type of thing or not. Just be careful. Massaging them works just as well while you are giving oral. Try massaging the area of skin between his balls and his rectum. That proves to be a sensitive area as well, and while we are at it, some guys like anal stimulation while having oral performed on them as well (but I just can't bring myself to do that). Hope this helps. Sorry if it's a little more graphic than what you were wanting. But knowing is half the battle! Good luck!
    tagonoo

Answer by tagonoo at 9:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• LOL. I'm not laughing at you but this was a really funny question. Just make sure not to use your teeth and don't suck too hard.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• lick the tip or head of his penis before taking it into your mouth, this will tease him into not knowing when you will actually start "the best part." then take his penis into your mouth and move up and down while applying some sucking pressure, be careful not to scrape with your teeth and go down as far as you can without gagging!! the head of his penis is the most sensitive part, so when lifting up to the top with your mouth, physically suck the end. use your hand when you are tired of sucking, making sure that his penis is entirely covered with
    Anonymous

• your spit for lubrication. using your hand is great because you can make much faster movements and have a tigher grip (but not too tight!) massage his balls with another hand. lick the underside of his penis up and down when you are ready to continue and take his penis into your mouth again...
    A great position for giving head (when you are ready):
    Have him lay down on the bed or couch and unbuckle his pants/take his penis out for him. climb on top of him while you are bottomless or wearing a thong/sexy underwear and suck his penis while your bottom is facing his face (69/reverse cowgirl style). guys love seeing your ass in their face and will be able to stimulate you while you are pleasuring him. it is an added effect that will get him even more excited.
    Anonymous

• thank you ladies for the advice!! i feel awkward asking the question, but i just want to please my man the way he wants to be!! he's not the first guy i had "relations" with..(i'm his first) but this is the first guy that i actaully want to try new stuff with..
    Anonymous

• My bf likes for me to hold my hand at the bottom and lick the head as I suck. Trust me when I say, they will let you know if you are not doing it right. Stop and look up at him and ask, "Am I doing it right?" I enjoy giving more than receiving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2008