i dont no how to tell anyone

i have no clue how to tell my parents that im pregnant like i dont want to hurt them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Why would it hurt your parents? Are you happy about being pregnant?
    TinyDancer13

Answer by TinyDancer13 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• How old are you?
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sorry sweets, but the best way to tell them is to just tell them, and ask them to be part of it. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• im 16 and i dont know if i should cry or be happy i dont know what to do
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• storkwell I get the impression that you are young is this you first child? Is the father around? If he is have him go with you when you tell them if he is not in the picture then you should have some other support with you if you want it, that may make it easier on you. They will find out sooner or later as long as you feel safe it is probably better that they hear it from you. That is there grandchild so I hope they will be happy after they get over the shock and be supportive of you because that is what you need. You need to worry about you and the baby they can and should take care of there own emotions right now. Congratulations!!! The bible says children are a gift from the LORD.

beeluvin

Answer by beeluvin at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• he doesnt know yet i dont even know how to tell him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• goodI thought you were young. Its going to be ok. I got pregnant with my first child when I was barely 17. I was soooo afraid to tell my mom, no dad in the picture. I hid it as long as I could then I finally told her when I was about 6 mo. pregnant. I was very lucky to have a great and supportive boyfriend we are still together and in love 26 years and 5 children later. We were both so young, it was hard at times but we loved are little boy so much. your not alone in this get support from friends and the loving people in your life whoever they are. also have you heard of teenmops it is a support group for teen moms. I think you can check mops.com.

beeluvin

Answer by beeluvin at 8:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• ooo I know you must be just terrified! you can do this it takes 2 to get pregnant you need to just go with you gut on the time and place to tell him and soon if he is supportive and rises to the challenge awesome if not than it is his huge loss. tell someone you trust and let them help you. God has been with you He is with you now and He will never leave you or your baby. I will pray for you God Bless you :)

beeluvin

Answer by beeluvin at 9:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I was 16 when I got pregnant with my first, I was scared to death too, but my mother was very supportive and her main objective was for me to stay in school and to go to college, she wouldn't babysit unless it was for education or work if I wanted to hang out it was my responsibility to find a sitter, it was me that had to get up at night for diaper changes and feedings. I laid down and didn't use protection so I had to be responsible for my child's sake, but mom was there to help me if I needed guidance or had questions. Having a baby is a lot of responsibility its not like a doll you can put on the shelf when you are done playing, make sure you are ready to do what needs to be done, if you can't the most unselfish thing you can do is give the baby to someone that will give it the life it deserves this baby didn't ask to be born....Good luck!
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• im soo scaried that she going to kick me out and want nothing to do with the baby and im worried about school and work and everything
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010