HOW WOULD U HANDLE THIS?

I hate when my dh accuses me of stuff and I tired of explain myself I start to get this weird twisted feeling in my stomach. Should I just agree with him so he can shut up it seems as though he would rather have me admit it even if I did not do anything. I hate that he is soo jealous.
Right now I visiting my family and I will be going home 2morrow I don't even feel like going home bc of him I just want 2 go back bc of my kids.
What would u do ladies:/ ???
Venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Why is he so jealous and insecure? I couldn't agree with someone just to get them to shut up especially when you know you haven't done anything wrong. Seems like theres a reason he acts like this, was he like this when you dated?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Haha my husband used to be like that. SO ANNOYING. When I'd defend myself, (with the truth)..

He'd say "mm.....mmmmmmmm.....OK then. " OMG! I wanted to punch his lights out.!!!!

Thank god hes grown up since then!!! Tell his ass straight up!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Just tell the truth and if he can't believe you then tell him that the one that is harping on something is usually the one doing the wrong... he needs to look in the mirror and ask himself if he is cheating on you.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's hard to keep your mouth shut, but it can help a lot.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• One thing i have found out from relationships is that ,"the woman gets blamed for everything and credit for nothin." Just tell the truth ,tell him you don't want to debate about it with him,you're gonna believe what you believe.Then,just stop talkin. Let him here himself,he'll stop afterwhile.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yeah my man used to be very jealous. But as he got older and our relationship got stronger he had less insecurities. He still has flashbacks because he is in Afghanistan. And he knows men. But I told him its not about trusting men its about trusting me. But I will never ever advice giving in, just to make him happy. I did it once when we first got married. And never again because then u can never take it back. And he will doubt u on other issues.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Ok im not gonna lie this sounds just like me i always accuse my husband of him cheating on me and seeing and txting other women behind my back but at first he was like im not doing nothing baby its all in your head and i kept on and on about him doing something but then he ended up finding out i was hiding something behind his back and thats why people that accuse there spouses they do it cus there doing something but ever since then i havent done anything behind his back anymore and my jealousy and my inscurities settle down a little and we havent been fighting as much either before he was just like you he wouldnt want to come home cus he knew that i was just gonna accuse him so he would stay at work longer on purpose and would try to work on his days off cus he wouldnt wanna be here with me you should try and confront your husband and see if he comes clean if not maybe hes not doing anything maybe he just needs to be
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sorry lol didnt have enough room to let me type well like i was saying maybe he needs to be reminded on how much you love him and you only wanna be with him and you only want him in your life and nobody else cus thats all i needed to hear from my husband once in a while so i wont accuse him after he already had found out what i had did to him i still kind of felt inscure for some reason but i think you should go home and talk about whats going on and why is he being so jealous and inscure and see if he comes clean hes probably going crazy right now cus your not home ..Good Luck Girl :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• BEEN THERE DONE THAT !!!!!!

LEAVE HIS ASS !!!!!

THIS IS ABUSE !!!!!

Come to my profile, and you decide.......pictures are clickable to my group ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010