crazy hair help!!!!!!!!!!

im mixed and have very dry and fuzzy hair.. i cant find anything where i live that will make it not like that.. i live in wyoming (not many mixed or black ppl here).....so the stores dont sale any products that can help me...can anyone help... maybe online sites or something.... thanks ahead of time

kymbsmom

Asked by kymbsmom at 8:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• There is a product called Liquid Keratin. I think you can order from their website. It's a straightening and smoothing treatment designed to last about 30 days. It contains no harsh chemicals. You can try that. I think it's www.liquidkeratin.com. Also, there is an oil called Enjoy Hair and Skin Treatment Oil. I have found that to work for smoothing my hair without harsh alcohol.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• ty u.. ill look that up now....
    kymbsmom

Comment by kymbsmom (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It depends on what results your want. If you want smooth hair, you could get a chemical straightening. Just google hair care..... www.worldofhair.com/black/- looked like a good informative sight. hugs !! :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• m-avi is right Liquid Keratin is suppose to be a great dyi product.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010