is it true when you get sick during pregnancy that your sick the rest of the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• not sure what you mean. Do you mean that if you get morning sickness during pregnancy that you'll have it the whole time? No, that's not true at all. I got sick once with my first pregnancy, and only four or five times (so far) with this one. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• NO
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Not necessarily.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• All of m pregnancies have been different. My first 1 was pretty easy. I always knew that the 1st thing I ate n the morning was comin bk up. That lasted about 3 months. My 2nd 1 I was sick 24-7 til almost the 7th month. I lost 30lbs with her. Then with my youngest I thought I just had a stomach virus.Turned out NO! I wasn't real sick after about the 2nd month. Everybodys preg is different. Just watch out 4 gestational diabetes or rashes.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If you're talking about morning sickness, usually it only lasts the first trimester, mine lasted until about 14-15 weeks. M/s gets better and ur second trimester will be A LOT less nauseous....even though certain foods might make you sick, just not everything making you sick. And 70% of women get M/S while pregnant, so no it doesn't mean you're chronically ill.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had MS BAD with my first from 6 weeks to 13 weeks. I am just now getting sick with this one at 7 weeks where I am throwing up.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No it is not true because with my first pregancy i was sick 3 times, with this one i've gotten morning sickness every morning
    Richardswife447

Answer by Richardswife447 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2010