so excited!!!

i have 37 days til i find out wat the gender is!!! so excited,, although, i kinda wanna wait til birth for a suprise, but i dont think i will be able to wait that long hahaaaa. HOPING for a BOY!!!!

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know exactly what you mean, only I only have 10 days left till I find out what it is....going crazy and arguing with hubby over names haha! Hoping mine's a girl, and wishing you luck in having a boy!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yay! Hope youre baby is healthy no matter what the sex. I was the same way. Wanted a girl and got a girl!!! Love her to death but def want a boy next...girls are brutal LOL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Good luck! I wanted a BOY found out I'm having a GIRL but still excited!!!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 9:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have quite a while before I find out what ours is. February I think. Hoping for a girl :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yay! In my opinion, it is a suprise at the ultra sound or a suprise when you actually have the baby, so either way it is a suprise for you. If you want to be prepared, just get your suprise a few weeks early ;) I remember going in for my ultrasound at 20 weeks, and the technician asked my husband and I what each of us wanted. I, naturally, wanted a girl, and he wanted a boy. She looked at us and said, "little girls become daddy's girls, and little boys become mama's boys, so if you are wanting one to relate to, you are each wishing for the wrong sex." Boy was she right. We now have a fabulous 8 year old little boy, and he is totally a mama's boy - which I absolutely love! Although, daddy is finally getting his football, target shooting, hunting boy as he gets older! Good luck, I wish you the best for a healthy beautiful baby, no matter if you are blessed with a boy or a girl! :)
    jlallee3

Answer by jlallee3 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• thank all you guys soo much.. i am so ready
    1sttimemom2011

Comment by 1sttimemom2011 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hope you get your boy!
    fallenangel8508

Answer by fallenangel8508 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I was counting down the days till I found out what I was having, too! I found out that I was pregnant super early, so waiting until 20 weeks seemed like forever. I woulda sworn that I was having a BOY, but no such luck. GIRL #2 is on her way, and I have to say that there was about a second of disappointment and then elation as I saw her moving on the monitor. Now I'm counting down the days till she's here! 16 more weeks or 112 days left!
    Nawti

Answer by Nawti at 12:47 AM on Dec. 7, 2010