desperate for some help w/ retro semi vintage candy.....

I was born in 1981. When I was between the ages of like 3-8 give or take my Mom would buy peanut butter cups. They were likely Reese's brand but it's possible they were NOT. They came in a box and were the small miniature size, not the bigger flat disk kind. There were 2 layers. Approx 20 or so on top and then a layer of like a very thin cardboard, and 20 or so underneath. They were certainly NOT gourmet or specialty in any way since we were fairly poor at that time.... but it was her guilty pleasure. I am 100% sure they're out of production but on flickr, google, etc I'd sure love to find a photo, some details, etc. help!!!! anyone remember these??????

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sorry but I couldn't find anything on google. For something fun and reminiscent, you could buy a gift box (christmas type) and a couple bags of mini reese's, then layer them out like you remember them in the box as a kid. Have you asked your mom what they were called?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Lowney's
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Dont know if the candy you are looking for is on here but here's a site that has lots of retro candy from the 50's to the 80's.

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010