ever had pnumonia

i do right now for the first time in my life and its horrible

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• I did...it was terrible.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I did as a child. I was out of school for two weeks.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My dd had it when she was a year old. Her fever was 104.8 and wouldnt go down so we took her to the ER and thats what it was. I was so scared but after antibiotics she was fine the next day. Thankfully it was bacterial and not viral. Hang in there..Youll feel better before you know it!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have it this week too. D: It is HORRIBLE. I mean seriously the worst I have ever felt in my life. I had it 2.5 years ago when my youngest was a newborn. OMG It was bad!

Good luck to you... Hope you get to feeling better!
    feel better Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Worse pain of my entire life and I only had minor pnumonia in my lower left lung.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes I had it when I was a teenager and was out of school for several weeks...high fevers and coughing was killer..;painful
    my duaghter had a mild case when she was 5 what they call walking pneumonia, the only thing that slowed her down was the fever....thanks goodness for antibiotics!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes, I've had it three times, then I got a pneumonia shot and I've been good since. The first time I had pneumonia, I cracked a rib from coughing, then about 3 weeks after I got over the pneumonia, I ended up with Pleurisy - that was so not a fun year.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• What did they prescribe you? I was given Levaquin. The first few days was really rough, but I am feeling remarkably better today.

♥hugs♥
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• sure have...
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010