Do you ever play around with your DH/SO's Facebook?

Like...my husband is at work, and I was looking at Youtube. Somehow, if he "likes" a video on Youtube, it shows up on his Facebook profile. I just watched Santa Baby by Madonna and "liked" it, and apparently I clicked it twice because it posted twice, lol! Last night, I watched the music video for the song "Wicked Game", and it ended up on his profile, bahaha! He's like, "Baby...what is THIS? That's embarrassing, people think I'm posting this stuff!", but he does it right back to me! I don't think he'll like Santa Baby. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• not really... once he lef tit open and I made his statue Charles ___ has the greatest most beautiful wife int he whole wide world!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Aww, lol. Once I put, Mike___ loves his beautiful wife. He left it and didn't complain. How could he? What was he going to say, "Babe, no I don't"? :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I've logged onto my husband's facebook many times lol I used to play on his cafeworld and farmville lol
    Dark_Rain

Answer by Dark_Rain at 9:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I play games on my husbands facebook :) He doesn't care as long as I make sure I don't post anything to his wall while he is at work so it doesn't look like hes playing on facebook at work.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I always leave mine open during the day so sometimes he sits down and posts silly stuff to it on me, and I have access to his as well since we save our passwords and use different browsers so its ok with us and our friends think its funny when we prank each other.
    sandrab2011

Answer by sandrab2011 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010