Would You Stay With Someone That.....

You Arent Sexually Compatible With?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Probably not. While sex is not a big factor in a relationship, it is part of it. Now, if it was in the beginning and we just hadn't gotten to the point where we were clicking, I would work on it. But, I think a person knows when it's not gonna work.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• This is the thing...a lot of women will stay is a bad relationship just because the sex is good. If the sex is good, you don't think about it...but if the sex is not good, even if the guy is amazing...it's ALL you think about.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Well for me sex is extremely painful. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis so when I'm intimate it feels like a knife is stabbing me constantly until about an hour after soo yes I would stay in a relationship if the sex was bad. and my df isnt bad in bed either, if it wasnt for my diseases then it would be absolutely perfect.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• There are always ways to make your sex life better. I'm not going to leave a guy who treats me like a princess just b/c the sex isn't incredible. Intimacy, romance, and emotional compatibility mean more to me than sex.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If I love that person but,sex with boyfriend is great soo.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I completely agree with liz .1986 you shouldnt leave your man just cus the sex aint good especially if he treats you like a queen or a princess cus you will end up regretting it if you find a man thats good in bed and treats you bad ..
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nope
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If it was just an average relationship? Where he doesnt beat you and you can have some good times with but you also argue alot and have basically nothing in common?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• That sounds more like a friend rather than a boyfriend.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If you have basically nothing in common and it's just an eh this kinda works relationship but the sex sucks...I would leave.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010