Can I just say how AMAZINGLY blessed I really am

I have the most adorable 1 year twin boys Taden and Tyler
I live with my supportive parents, who I couldn't do any of this without.

I can't wait to see my babies grow up. I love them so much. Every second of it.
somedays are so hard but its so worth it.

do you feel blessed>

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am blessed as well. I have the most amazing and gorgeous little boy in the entire world, in my opinion. He makes me smile more times than I can count every day. I have a husband that I love, and the best parents and brother I could ask for. We'll all safe and healthy. As long as I have them, I could not be more blessed!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yes
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 10:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes, I'm blessed as well. Congrats on knowing that you are! So many people only look at the negatives & don't see the beauty in their lives. Hugs!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm glad to know that you're so happy, congratulations on your boys, and yes I'm extremely blessed, more so than I deserve :) thank you Lord :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 10:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• @KA91 I have a hard time seeing it sometimes! But I feel so thankful when, on bad days, i can still see it and feel happy. I really wanted to share my positive thoughts with all of you, hoping i could help someone feel blessed as well.

i mean, we're moms, we're ALL blessed :)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am definitely blessed. I have a loving family, two beautiful little girls, a very hardworking and loving fiance. Things are really great for us right now, and they are only getting better! It is important to stop and think about what you're thankful for, EVERYDAY!!! <3
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010