im so scared

well 2 nights ago my bf told me some girl at work was asking about him well she wanted to know his name well the guard that was working told her his name and she asked a couple more question's that i dont know but the other guard told her he was with some one .so now MY bf is going to tlk to her on sunday should i be afraid .he told me every thing but he has had a actual conversations with this women he tells her to smile when he see's her. im not sure but she wants to know alot about him and im vary worried .oh and we have been together sence high school and we got 3 kids together its almost been 8 yrs

ok let me sum it up a bit we are engaged have been 4 2 yrs  i trust him as far as i can throw him which aint far the thing is why worry about 1 GIRL and say the things he says to her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Why is your bf going to talk to her? That is a big red flag to me. If he wasn't interested, he would blow it off and avoid it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You should be worried if after eight years and three kids he never asked you to marry him or got married to you.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• First of all why would he tell her to smile when she sees him that shouldnt matter to him ..
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I wouldnt like it but that doesnt mean he is going to cheat on you, do you trust him?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You been engageded more than 4 years ? (did i get that right ? ) or 4 months ?

SHIT ????

I would be in the car, when he meets her ........

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If he's telling you everything that has happened with her, why are you worried? Are you afraid that he might leave you? Give him a chance to handle it and see what happens. If there is a guard in there, he could tell him not to let her in.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Dec. 4, 2010