hi girlz,,im 46 and been married 25 yrs. and i've never been with another man other than my sp... my ? is , DOES IT MATTER.

AS I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY OTHER PENIS SIZE I WOULD NOT KNOW THE DIFF.. I NEVER CARED REALLY, UNTIL LATELY ,MY SP ASK'S ME IF I EVER THINK ABOUT IT AND I SAY NO OF COURSE BUT I HAVE BEEN WONDERING LATELY..NOT THAT I WOULD EVER ACT ON IT..SO ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS FROM OTHER GIRLZ...LET ME KNOW WHAT OR IF IT MATTER'S. OR I SHOULD SAY IF I AM MISSING SOMETHING... ANYWAY I CAN USE YOUR OPIN'S WHEN "I'M DOING THAT SPECIAL THING"

justawoman

Asked by justawoman at 10:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think it matters if your happy with your sex life with him that is all that should matter!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i would tell my hubby "no, i hadn't thought about it....til now!!!!"

i, unfortunately, had quite a bit of....experience....as a younger woman. i can tell you that no matter the guy's size, the thing that makes sex REALLY great is the emotion that goes along with it. Love your hubby, and don't obsess about what you may have missed. You probably haven't missed anything at all :)

Congrats on 25 years!!!
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 10:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• As long as everyone is pleased who cares? I WISH my husband was the only man i'd ever been with.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm 52 and it doesn't matter to me. My husband & I have been married 27yrs. I wouldn't want another :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My personal opinion is that it isn't about size, it's about what you do with it. I don't think your missing anything as long as your happy!
    MKmom306

Answer by MKmom306 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• of course it matters. I've never known any prize for the smallest fish:). But then again being to big can also be an issue. :):):)
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 10:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think it is great that you have been with only one man! That makes your marriage even more specail and precious----having a bunch of partners is not as great as some people think it is. Congratulations!!!
    As far as size goes----who cares? It is what the two of you do and how much you love each other that is important!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's not the size, it's if he knows how to use what he has

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It only matters to you and your husband. If you have a fulfilling sex life, then it doesn't matter how many you've been with or haven't been with. If you do some soul searching and find that you aren't getting what you need, then it's time to have a sit down with your husband - and maybe a therapist - and tell him what you need that you aren't getting.
    Curllyq

Answer by Curllyq at 10:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yeah like all the ladies above me say if your happy with what you man got & does a good job pleasing you then it shouldnt matter
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2010