Could this be normal or do I need to go to the Drs ( like a hormone imbalance or something )

Before I had kids I hardly ever cried... especially at silly little things... Even at family member's funerals... I couldnt cry..

and now for the last 4 years it seems like anything can "choke me up " ... a sad commercial, a heartbreaking Lifetime movie, I have even found myself feeling like I was about to cry when reading sad things on here ( like a woman stuck in a marriage with a horrible guy) .....

AND today... I went to the grocery store and seen a women dressed in her solider outfit ( like she just got back from training) and she had 3 adorable little girls in her cart... and I had to hold back tears !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes I think that becoming a mother just softens some of us up more. :)
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 10:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have had that happen.I know wxactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I do it too much, and I get on anti depressants because extreme sensetivity is a sign of depression. Having multiple children can make you more prone to it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Welcome to the world of motherhood!!! It turns you to mush!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010