Can I be having a BOY!?!

I just found out I'm pregnant I'm filled with a lot of mixed emotions and still not processing it fully. I have a girl already and when I was pregnant with her I was never nauseous and never as emotional. I am super emotional! Anything and everything will make me cry. I am only about 5 weeks and I am feeling all this. With my daughter my breast were sore forever and now they are barely sore. The chinese calendar/chart also said its a BOY.. any mommies to boys with experiences and advice?

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 50/50.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Symptoms are no guarantee of gender. Every pregnancy is different regardless of what sex the baby is. Nothing you can do but wait and see. The chinese chart was right for my daughter, but that could easily have been coincidence.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Iits a boy have a boy and wanted a boy and got a boy. I know every child is different and you cant really tell but then again some people say the symptoms is what guessed what they were having the second time around.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• sadly there is no real way to tell.
    AbsynthLynn

Answer by AbsynthLynn at 12:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You just have to wait until your gender ultrasound!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 1:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I had three VERY different pregnancies and have three boys. Different symptoms do not mean different sexes.

Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have lots of medical training, have worked with OB's and taken care of lots of pregnant women so I can tell you with pure confidence that there is a 50% chance that you are having a boy!!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. My first and third pregnancies were close to identical. (One was a boy and one was a girl.) My second pregnancy was easiest (boy) and I had no early symptoms.
    As for the Chinese Gender Chart, it was right two out of three times, but then again it has a 50/50 chance, right?
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The Chinese calendar was wrong for me and for my sister.. so you never know :)
    leemellon

Answer by leemellon at 5:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010