have you ever caught you husband adult content

masterbating....i did and for some reason i felt bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• no lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No, I've never actually caught him doing it...but the other day before he went to work, he was in the bathroom and it sure sounded like that was what he was doing. I kinda felt bad too...Like, I'm right here...we could have a quickie or something if he wanted...so why masturbate?
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Well...yeah and when I asked him why when I was so available and willing...his response was "because I didn't want to go through the hassle"....yeah....my husband is a total asshole.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No. He's not really a fan. He has some "issues" in that area which make it hard for him to "complete" so he generally doesn't do it... Even when I ask him to.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Lmao! Can't say I have, I'd just jump in with the party though!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• ShouldHaveLeft you are so funny. You really deserve someone better. Anyway my SO would always do it if I didn't give it him. He was a real horn ball.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He does it constantly. Some guys pick their nose or scratch their balls but SO just whacks to his heart's content. Not sure why anymore since it won't stay hard on a bet

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yea, i have and he was the one all red, and believe me it was funny. my hubbys a dark mexican (sexy as hell) and he went so red i SAW IT! lol. then i asked if he wanted help. i swear he went purple! lol
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 11:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• nope
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yeah.. I'm not really sure why he's doing it, because I'm always up for having some fun...
    dohrmom_2010

Answer by dohrmom_2010 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010