have you ever regretted getting married to your hubby

not ur soulmate to young

brendarickard

Asked by brendarickard at 8:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• sometimes, i feel like we just jumped into it too soon after my last relationship. we started dating a few weeks after i broke up with this guy that i was seeing for 4 years...and he just swooped in and swept me off my feet, but it just doesnt seem like the same guy anymore.
    froghopper

Answer by froghopper at 8:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Depends apon the day. LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It was great in the beginning, and not too bad up until about a year 1/2 ago. He had a big issue with gambling, and ever since then it hasn't been the same. He completely lost my trust and was slowly earning it back. Even after that, he has done other stupid things, without thinking, that messed everything up again. The latest issue had to do with MY bank account. Then he acts like nothing happened. This is not the same guy I married almost 8 years ago. We need to go to counseling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Be honest ladies, don't we all have that feeling at one time or an other? Like MommasCooCoo said.......
    Annie1549

Answer by Annie1549 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i actually have not!
    ilovetracilynn

Answer by ilovetracilynn at 9:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Gotta agree with MommasCooCoo...today we're good, last Friday not so good.
    livytwo

Answer by livytwo at 9:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• during a fight..yeah, probably. but after everything has cooled down i realize how lucky of a woman i really am to have him.
    hammes_cj

Answer by hammes_cj at 9:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes, more than ever since I found him texting another woman "love you messages"
    jnandbabies

Answer by jnandbabies at 9:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have a wonderful God fearing husband who cares for me and our 3 children and yes over the past thirty years I have had some thoughts like that. It usually takes stepping back looking at the whole picture and realizing we have had our share of arguments but we always pull through and I realize time after time that we are truly blessed. I believe in the power of prayer. Oh and it takes two to "tango" so if you are pointing a finger at him remember there are three fingers pointing back at you! Make sure you are fulfilling your role as a wife. Everyone could use counseling sometime in their lifetime and it might be time for you..... I JUST SAID A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU. Have a great day!
    braggabout

Answer by braggabout at 9:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Sometimes I worry that we jumped into this marriage entirely too fast. But then again, I would not trade it for the world.
    Megn304

Answer by Megn304 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2008